Emotional Intelligence Training
Course Duration: 1 Day
People who have high emotional intelligence know what they are feeling, what they’re experiencing and how they want to be perceived.
Our Emotional Intelligence Training Course equips individuals with the skills to ensure negative emotions do not have a negative impact on performance and service delivery.
So how can we be more emotionally intelligent and be more aware of ourselves, be curious about who we are so that we can be seen, and be understood and be heard?
Developing our Emotional Intelligence Skills, enables us to become more self-aware of how feelings, how those feelings are triggered and in turn, be able to take ownership of managing our emotions, rather than relying on others, such as colleagues to help us feel better.
Emotional Intelligence Skills, also helps us to be able to perceive emotions in others and feel confident to provide support, such as empathy.
When you have attended this Emotional Intelligence Training Course, you will walk away with simple but effective techniques which will help you manage your emotions in an emotionally intelligent way.
You will feel eager to start putting them into practise and share techniques with your team.
As a result you will start to see the benefits of stronger working relationships, reduced stress levels, higher productivity/quality results and an increase in team engagement.
During this course you will…
- Explore the key components of Emotional Intelligence and their link to effective performance and career success.
- Identify the emotions in yourself and others, by understanding the signals in body language and facial expressions.
- Develop your emotional vocabulary and thereby change your thoughts and feelings.
- Explore the impact of Perception on our thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Discover a range of techniques to effectively manage emotions in ourselves and others.
Our courses are tailored to your requirements. Contact us today to discuss your needs.