Building Confidence and Motivation Course
Course Duration: 1 day
This building confidence and motivation course, will help individuals be more successful and achieve their goals, in the workplace. This is because, the more confidence they have in their own abilities, the more motivated they will be to come out of their comfort zone and stretch themselves.
Many of us will have experienced limiting beliefs about our abilities. Listening to our negative mind-talk can stop us from moving forward and achieving our goals.
Our course is delivered by Jacqui Turner who has achieved NLP Practitioner level status. She is able to help individuals manage their mind-talk and create more rational thoughts.
When people are more confident and motivated in work, there are many benefits that result in the workplace
• Job satisfaction improves
• Effort Increases
• Working environment improves
• Results are focused
• Drive is created
• Everyone’s full potential can be tapped
When your employees have attended this course they will have the tools and techniques to apply both in and outside the workplace, enabling them to feel more motivated.
They will feel more confident in areas where they previously felt they were not capable of achieving great results.
During this course you will…
- Learn the difference between self confidence and self-esteem and evaluate what it takes to build self-confidence.
- Assess own level of confidence and identify steps towards creating a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Practise turning negative thoughts/beliefs in to rational thoughts and positive affirmations.
- Identify key factors which impact your motivation and agree steps to maintain and build your motivation in the workplace.
- Develop effective techniques to manage nerves, anxiety and stress.
- Assess your your level of assertiveness and learn what it takes to be assertive.
- Create an action plan to build on existing skills and strengths.
All courses are tailored to your specific requirements