Organisational Development Course
Course Duration: 1 day
Every organisation has room for improvement. At times organisations need to react promptly to environmental challenges, whether from competing companies or economic disruptions. Our Organisational Development Course will equip managers with the skills to adapt to workplace changes and understand why organisational development is important.
The business world changes constantly. Successful businesses understand the importance of organisational development to adapt to these changes, increasing their effectiveness and making the most of their resources.
- Understand why organisational development is important.
- Identify different organisational models.
- Understand organisational culture and how this develops over time – climate, norms and values.
- Identify ways to engage your team and colleagues to maximise organisational development.
- Practise how to apple PESTLE and SWOT Analysis.
- Understand barriers to change and how to overcome them
All our courses are tailored to your specific requirements.