Course Duration: 1 Day
It is important that as a customer service representative or manager, you have the skills to be able to handle complaints effectively, not only to enable you to demonstrate role model behaviour, but also to ensure you are able to resolve the customer’s complaint in a professional manner, meeting the needs of the customer and preventing a repeat contact/ongoing complaint.
When you have attended this course you will be able to approach all complaints with confidence knowing that your customers will believe that you understand them and will want to find the ‘right solution’ for them.
During this course you will…
- Recognise the importance of seeing a complaint as a ‘Gift’.
- Develop strategies to ensure your mind-set and beliefs lead to excellent service delivery.
- Evaluate the impact of words and phrases to create a positive customer experience.
- Learn techniques to confidently manage difficult conversations.
- Develop Emotional Intelligence skills to effectively handle your own emotions and the customer’s.
- Practise empathy skills to show customers that you truly understand their situation.
- Learn how to make a positive and lasting impression, which leads to customer recommendations.
- Agree your next steps towards improving the service you provide your customers.