Complaint Handling Training
Course Duration: 1 Day
It is important that call handlers have the skills to be able to handle complaints effectively. So that, they are able to resolve the customer’s complaint in a professional manner, meet their needs and prevent a repeat contact/ongoing complaint. This complaint handling training will build the skills and confidence of your call handling teams, to ensure they take ownership and deliver an effortless service.
This is a complaint handling course, for call handling teams who are new to the role or require a refresher.
When your teams have attended this course; they will be able to approach all complaints with confidence.
They will know what it takes to deliver an effortless service, which will turn an unhappy customer into a very satisfied and loyal customer.
As a result, your customers will believe that you understand them and that you will want to find the ‘right solution’ for them.
During this course you will…
- Recognise the importance of seeing a complaint as a ‘Gift’.
- Develop strategies to ensure your mind-set and beliefs lead to excellent service delivery.
- Evaluate the impact of words and phrases to create a positive customer experience.
- Understand the importance of being solutions-focused i.e. responding with what you can do, rather than using words such as unfortunately.
- Learn techniques to confidently manage difficult conversations, including the LAST Model.
- Develop Emotional Intelligence skills to effectively handle your own emotions and the customer’s.
- Practise empathy skills to show customers that you truly understand their situation and want to do your very best for them..
- Learn how to make a positive and lasting impression, which leads to customer recommendations.
- Agree your next steps towards improving the service you provide your customers.
All courses are tailored to your specific requirements. Contact us to discuss your needs.