A Memorable & Effortless Service – Telephone Skills Training
Why should your teams attend telephone skills training?
- How confident do your call handling teams feel when they deal with an angry customer?
- How do they feel, when they have finished the conversation?
- Does their experience affect them for the next half an hour, hour or longer?
- How does this affect the service received by the next customer?
Who should attend this telephone skills training?
Call handling teams who want to develop their skills and build confidence. As a result, they will effectively manage a variety of calls and deliver a memorable, effortless service to all customers.
The Importance of Emotional Intelligence
Dealing with a customer’s anger is never easy. The impact of the anger on performance is likely to have an adverse effect on service delivery, for instance.
Emotional intelligence is a shield of protection. So that service delivery does not depend on the behaviour of others, whether that’s the behaviour of a colleague or customer.
Effective management of emotions = Great service delivery to all customers.
Emotional intelligence helps employees not only manage the customer’s emotions but, also their own.
Why would you want to watch Tom without Jerry or order Macaroni without Cheese, for instance?
It wouldn’t make sense; right?
So, why would you want to invest in customer service training without Emotional Intelligence?
Why choose this course?
- Are you a business leader, who is frustrated with a decline in customer satisfaction results, in addition to a reduction in customer retention?
- Are you passionate about customer service and want to ensure your employees have the skills to deliver a memorable and effortless service, so that your customers will want to recommend your company to their friends and families?
Customer recommendations are an important factor in attracting more business.
So, If these are the results you are seeking, it is your responsibility to ensure your employees receive the highest quality of training, tailored to their needs.
Your business couldn’t be in better hands.
When your employees have attended this course they will be able to approach all customer queries with confidence.
As a result, you will trust that your customers have been understood and that finding the ‘right solution’ first time, is your team’s highest priority.
During this course you will…
- Develop an effective call handling structure.
- Develop emotional intelligence skills, to deliver consistent, service excellence.
- Be inspired and motivated to achieve your potential and do what it takes to deliver a level of service you are proud of.
- Assess the impact of words/phrases, tone and body language which hinder or build rapport.
- Identify different customer personalities and describe how you will tailor your conversation to match your customer’s style and needs.
- Develop effective questioning and listening skills to deliver an effortless service and deliver the right solution, first time, every time.
- Develop empathy skills which demonstrate to customers that you truly understand their needs.
- Agree your next steps towards improving the service you provide your customers.