Children’s Services Courses. And Adult Health, Social Care Sectors
Course Duration: 0.5 – 3 Days
We are excited to be able to offer a range of children’s services courses, designed for employees as well as Adult Health and Social Care .
Please see our list of available courses below.
All courses are delivered by our specialist associate Trainer Alex Clapson. Please view the ‘About Us’ section for details of Alex’s experience and qualifications.
- Developing Effective Supervision – A 1 or 2 day skills based course for staff members who provide supervision.The 2 day course includes Performance Management
- Managing Difficult Conversations – 1 day course.
- Train The Trainer – 2 day course to train course leaders.
- Group Work / Facilitation Skills training – 1, or 2 days
- Dispute Resolution – 1 day.
- Team Development – A tailored course to meet your stated learning objectives – 1 day.
- Applying Analysis to Assessment / Making Professional Judgements – 1 day.
- Working Collaboratively with Service Users, Customers & other stakeholders / professionals – 1 day.
- Coaching Skills for supervisors & managers – A skills based course to improve staff engagement, performance, motivation & innovation – 1, or 2 days.
- Writing for different audiences – A skills based course for staff members who write for internal or external audiences – ½ or 1 day.
- Report Writing Skills – 0.5 day.
- Managing Change Successfully – 1, 2, or 3 days.
- Developing Mental Toughness & Emotional Resilience – 0.5 day or 1 day.
- Considering Identified Risk in Complex Cases – 1 day.